Wednesday, April 13, 2011

COWBOYS


I am making good progress on the cowboys book, about half way finised with the illustrations, here is a detail of one of the paintings, I really like this character, he is a good model and has posed for me for other projects, he is a local rancher who humors me on occasion for modeling.
The book is looking good, I have a July deadline so it will probably be a spring release. Wish me luck, still have 12 paintings to go, not to mention the other book I am working on at the same time....

3 comments:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

This looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love your style. You can do it!

Unknown said...

Your painting looks awesome! Your work is beautiful. Good luck meeting your deadline!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Great details in your illustrations,they appear to be bigger than life. Brings back memories of ranching in Idaho and Cowboy Poets.

Look forward to the book.

Mary Nida