Saturday, February 11, 2017

Troutspots T-Shirts

I guess I'm in the T-shirt business, this is something that I have been thinking about for years and oh, by the way, sorry for not posting for a while...I've been busy working on the job from hell... 140 illustrations... ya, like I said, job from hell... it really is a great project, just a very large, time consuming project... like all of my time... anyway I digress... back to the T-shirts... They are very nice shirts, Ive test ordered for myself and I like them a lot, I plan on making a bunch of designs in time for a variety of shirts that I would wear... Printful is the company printing and shipping so you wont have any trouble getting your shirts right away... I promise (again) that I will post more in the future, I have a variety of great projects that I am working on and I think you will be interested... at least I hope so... Here is a link so you can buy a bunch of shirts for family and friends....

ta ta for now,

Dan

No comments: